Hotels are magical. They have an allure that makes them hard to resist for various reasons. A good hotel feels almost like a second home. It pulls you in with a similar level of warmth that you would ordinarily feel at home. Obviously, the main difference with your home is you no longer have to perform some of the duties you are accustomed to back at your place of abode. That said, it is worth mentioning that hotels are not all the same, and that goes double for Harrahs Las Vegas.
They differ in various attributes. You could tell how valuable one is based on its occupancy and daily rates. The differences lead to various classifications too. A visit to the Harrahs Las Vegas would give you a clear picture of its classification and the attributes that make it truly unique.
Rooms and Suites at Harrahs Las Vegas
How many rooms and suites does this majestic hotel have? Harrahs Las Vegas boasts of over 2,500 rooms and suites that are in stellar condition and fitted with state-of-the-art amenities and features.
All that you need to access any of these rooms is to part with as low as $40 per night in fees. Luxurious rooms and suites cost more than that, which shows that the hotel’s management has considered everybody’s budgetary constraints and limitlessness.
Moreover, the hotel is one of the few ones with an unhindered view of the royal High Roller. You could see this landmark from just about any window on the facility. Nevertheless, the range of rooms and suites available for selection at Harrah’s includes:
- High Roller View Classic
- Superior Strip View
- High Roller View Deluxe
- Deluxe Room
- High Roller View Premium
- Petite Suite
- Vice Presidential Suite
- Mardi Gras Presidential Suite, which is the costliest at upwards of $1,140 per night
- Executive Suite
Restaurants and Bars
Restaurants and bars are special because they offer customers a chance to kick back and relax. With tons of different menus and cuisines on offer, there is little doubt that you would be enjoying a sumptuous meal at Harrahs Las Vegas. Everything from the quality of service, professionalism and friendliness of the personnel, to the ambience is designed to give each customer an once-in-a-lifetime experience at Harrah’s.
Moreover, the range of delicacies available here is unlike anything you have sampled. For this reason, walk into its bars and restaurants confidently assured of getting exactly what you feel like eating or drinking. Harrah’s restaurants are topnotch and they include:
- Ice Pan
- Fulton Street Food Hall
- Oyster Bar
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill
You do not have to dash to Hannah’s Las Vegas only when you want to fill your stomach with finger-licking meals. The hotel’s bars would not turn you away if you visit for nothing other than a glass of wine or a bottle of your favorite drink. It is worth remembering that the facility is created for gamblers too.
You would not find a better way to play your favorite casino game than with a bottle or glass of your preferred alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage! One of the most prominent drinking spaces at the hotel is the Carnaval Court. It is for party lovers who want a nightclub that opens its doors throughout the year. Apart from that, other bars providing exemplary entertainment and great drinks include:
- Signature Bar
- The Piano Bar
- Numb Bar
The casino’s floor stretches over 86,000 sq. ft. of space. With one of the largest floor spaces on the Strip, you can be sure that the casino has all the attractions that you are looking for. Exciting table games and poker games are the norm here. Examples of table games the casino offers include Baccarat, Blackjack, and Craps.
Apart from those, feel free to play Omaha whether you are a beginner or an experienced hand. Texas Hold’em and Keno games are equally available for your enjoyment. Would you prefer to try your hand in race or sports books? In that case, the casino at Harrahs Las Vegas has just what you need. With over 1,200 slots that hit payback percentages of up to 98%, you are in good hands here.
Fast Facts About Harrahs Las Vegas
- Owned and operated by Caesar’s Entertainment
- Found right on Las Vegas Boulevard strip
- Officially changed name to Hannah’s Las Vegas in the 1990s
- Casino measures more than 86,000 sq. ft.
- Casino has over 1,200 slot machines
- Features more than 2,500 with the cheapest going for $40 and the costliest going for over $1,240 per night
- Total Rewards scheme allows members to earn different amounts in cash and other rewards and is perfect for those who do not wish to walk around with excessive cash
- Supports easy travel courtesy of the Las Vegas monotrail
- Wide variety of excellent food options readily available
- Well-maintained rooms and suites
- Superb work by the housekeeping personnel
- Home to several entertaining and highly successful musicals and shows that include Big Elis, An Evening with Rita Rudner, and Million Dollar Quartet among others
- Several specialty shops stocking and selling resort clothing, jewelry, souvenirs, and accessories
- Its spa and health club is opened daily from 7am to 7pm
Therefore, get away from all the monotony of life by booking a stay at Harrah’s Las Vegas. With enough rooms and suites to book, you will find something that suits your pockets well. Its restaurants are designed to provide the ultimate customer experience too. Harrah’s maintains exceptionally high standards in its bars where the staff guarantee the warmth and professionalism that causes customers to keep coming back for more.
Its three towers have also become a landmark in the area. Those who value entertainment are likely to be super-excited at the hotel’s offerings too. Pick that phone to place a booking alone or with a group that wants to enjoy what Las Vegas has to offer in hotels, accommodation, and drinks.
- Website: https://www.caesars.com/harrahs-las-vegas
- Phone: (800) 214-9110
- Address: 3475 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109