The hotel industry is one of the many subdivisions under the larger hospitality industry. It specializes on providing clients with the much-needed accommodation for a day, a weekend, or several days and weeks. For the most parts, hotels tend to be comfortable and fitted with as many amenities and features as possible. The Four Queens Las Vegas is no exception to this.
Globally, the industry has an impressive retail value of over $600 billion. Several factors are responsible for this incredible value. One of these is occupancy rates, which at 33.1 percent in the United States as of May 2020 is quite admirable. That number could have been much higher if not for the COVID-19 pandemic. With majestic creations such as Four Queens Las Vegas, it is easier to see why they pull such numbers.
Rooms and Suites
The biggest attraction in any hotel is accommodation. Essentially, hotels are in the business of providing accommodation. Everything else comes second though that doesn’t make any of it less important. The most successful hotels find ways of offering multiple services and products of the highest quality.
In this regard, Four Queens Las Vegas is not any different from any top hotel anywhere in the world. Its range of rooms and suites stands out on many aspects. For starters, the facility offers you the option of choosing from over 700 rooms and suites. Based on this number, it would not rank high in the list of top Las Vegas hotels based on number of rooms. Despite that, its rooms can stand up well against any competition. They include:
- Standard guest rooms, with a floor space of around 290 sq. ft.
- Deluxe guest rooms, with roughly 325 sq. ft. of floor space
- Petite suites, which are much larger with 620 sq. ft. in floor space
- Petite deluxe suites have floor spaces that impressively stand at 650 sq. ft.
Hotel restaurants in the Neon Capital of the World are of the highest caliber too. Four Queens Las Vegas stands heads and shoulders over its competition in this regard despite its relatively small size. The relaxation and pleasure on offer at the restaurants would put you in the right frame of mind for whatever you wish to do afterwards. Here, the staffs go out of their way to make sure that you get topnotch service.
For the most part, you would be left wondering if you are really in a hotel. Furthermore, the restaurants at Four Queens charge pocket-friendly rates. Therefore, you will always have enough funds leftover in case you wish to make your way to the casino for a few games. Examples of restaurants available here include:
- Hugo’s Cellar
- Magnolia’s Veranda
- Chicago Brewing Co
Bars and Casino
Apart from accommodation and the food, Four Queens Las Vegas is also renowned for the caliber of bar it offers to those interested in unique drinking experiences. Other than that, its casino is also one of the best along the Strip. On the issue of bar, you would get all your drinking needs met at the hotel’s Patio Bar.
At any given moment, the bar, which stretches for 43ft, is capable of sitting 60 people. During the summer when temperatures are ridiculously hot, the bar’s misting system is turned on to keep patrons cool. When temperatures are extremely cold in winter, the bar’s heaters are turned on to keep clients warm. No detail has been spared to keep you comfortable as you sip your favorite drink.
Most visitors at Four Queens Las Vegas wish to see the casino for the obvious goodies that it offers. The goodies include 1,000 slots, which you can start playing with nothing more than a penny for each spin. However, serious players are free to pursue the high limit games as well since nothing is off the table for those with the money.
Four Queens’ casino also provides a rich array of table games that include baccarat, craps, blackjack, blackjack switch, and roulette to mention a few. At the casino, guests are also offered the freedom to play Keno Lounge, which also features a $1 million keno progressive jackpot worth biting your teeth into for a bit of fun. William Hill operates a sports book at this casino too.
Fast Facts About Four Queens Las Vegas
- Opened its doors to the public on June 2, 1966
- Casino is named after Faith, Hope, Michele, and Benita the four daughters of Ben Goffstein – the builder
- Initially it featured only 120 rooms, which has been increased to 700
- The original casino sat on 20,000 sq. ft. of space, which has now been padded up to 40,000 sq. ft.
- Gift Shop is open to customers who are interested in a bit of shopping
- Comes with a rooftop pool
- One of the few hotels and casinos located right in the middle of all the excitement that Fremont Street offers
- It was the first casino to offer Blackjack Switch, which is a variant of the original blackjack, in 2003
- Nightlife lovers can dance until they drop dead at the 10,000 sq. ft. Canyon Club Nightclub
- It charges no resort fees
- In Hugo’s Cellar it has one of the most exciting restaurants in downtown
- Mike Hammer performs his comedy and magic here
- One of the few casinos that encourage patrons to take photos while inside
The next time you are in Las Vegas, which should be once the COVID-19 pandemic is behind us all, you ought to prioritize visiting Four Queens Las Vegas. With a superb ambience, exceptional service, and incredible casino life the hotel delivers everything that you would need. Its rooms are in high demand, though.
Therefore, be ready to book early enough to avoid the disappointment that comes from learning that the occupancy is 100 percent. As for restaurants, the dining experience is likely to leave you licking your fingers and smacking your lips whenever you recall the food and drinks you consumed. Where the casino is concerned, the facility offers all the table games and slots you have come to expect from a leading Las Vegas hotel!
- Website: http://www.fourqueens.com/
- Phone: (702) 385-4011
- Address: 202 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101